Touch screens. Wireless connectivity. Fast processors. When you hear these words you probably imagine yourself walking down an aisle stocked with the latest and greatest phones or tablets. But these words are also increasingly being used to describe the world of payment processing.
Businesses want to provide their customers with a positive experience – including when it comes time to pay at the register. Customers also want to purchase goods on their own terms, so it’s no surprise that Mobile Point-of-Sale (mPOS) solutions are becoming popular in modernizing the way customers pay.
Moneris® has been a leader in the mobile payments world with our PAYD® suite of mobile products. Our newest addition PAYD Pro PlusTM is a cloud-based mPOS solution that goes just about anywhere you go - accept credit, debit, manage inventory and customer profiles – all from your iPad.
PAYD Pro Plus is also one of the most robust mPOS solutions available today, and it embodies some of the top features that you should look for to run your business more efficiently.
- Accept a wide variety of payments: Make sure you can accept a variety of payments, like Interac® Debit and credit, Chip and PIN and contactless. PAYD Pro Plus has Free Interac® Debit transactions and affordable credit card processing rates - wherever your business takes you.
- Monitor inventory levels: The best mPOS solutions should do more than just process payments. Look for ones that help you manage supply and gain insight into demand.
- Manage customers: Create customer profiles and track shopping behaviours. Then, run special promotions to drive incremental sales.
- Real-time reporting: Access real time reports like daily transactions, sales by type and sales by product to understand and track how your business is performing.
- Keep it in the cloud: Look for solutions that store sensitive customer payment data on a remote server, and off of your store systems.
- Don’t forget about cash: Manage cash transactions by using mPOS solutions that integrate with cash drawers and offer cash-in and cash-out report functionality.
- Bundle it up: There are mPOS systems that offer additional tools that can benefit your business, including receipt printers, scanners, cash drawers and stands.
Moneris is committed to continuously developing its suite of mobile solutions to provide businesses with more payment options. With less than half of purchases in Canada being made with cash leveraging mobile payments means your business never has to miss out on a sale.
To learn more about how you can make mobile payments work for your business, please visit getpayd.com.
® MONERIS, PAYD, and PAYD & Design are registered trade-marks of Moneris Solutions Corporation. ™ MONERIS PAYD, MONERIS PAYD & Design, and PAYD PRO PLUS are trade-marks of Moneris Solutions Corporation. All other marks or registered trade-marks are the property of their respective owners.